Are you struggling to workout over the winter? I feel you! I haven’t worked out this consistently (during the winter) since my junior year of high school, 9 years ago!
These are some of my tips for you ladies who hate the cold as much as I do:
– Start your warmup while you’re still wearing some extra layers, and remove them as you warm up.
– If the weather is keeping you from going to the gym, consider working out at home instead.
– Find an accountability buddy (or several) that will check-in with you and help keep you accountable!
– Change your mindset! If you don’t really want to workout, it probably won’t happen on difficult days. It helps me to remind myself why I started on my fitness journey.
– If you aren’t enjoying your workouts, switch to something you do enjoy! There are so many options, and you should enjoy what you’re doing to stay in shape (for the most part).
What’s holding you back from working out more consistently over the winter, or how do you get your workouts in when it’s extra cold out?